World Famos Khatu - Garnerstyle

World Famos Khatu

Plus size crop top, crop top, Black and white
I know a lot of you saw this outfit on Instagram and Facebook as I purchased this specifically for my Miami vacay.  I actually pre-shot this with Los Angeles based fashion photographer, Famos of World Famos.  I was even the first female "model" he has ever shot with.  I'm totally in love with work and had so much fun shooting with him.  You know I love a twinsey, so I added in a couple more ways that you could break up the combo.  

I know yall have been wanting to know the answer to the big question.  Where did this come from?  Well a few months ago I on Instagram, one of my favorite sraight size fashion bloggers to follow, Ivonne Stacey, posted a photo of this outfit on her Instagram.  It turns out that this was blogger, I am Khatu's, amazing work.  I'm telling you, you never know if you can get something unless you ask.  I was a little nervous about asking her to duplicate this look in my size, because I wasn't straight size and I knew my measurements may be a little difficult to work with.  Khatu and I are totally on opposite ends of the size spectrum in size, height, body weight, and body type.  I have also had experience where the designer won't make something over a certain size and has declined my sale.  This wasn't the case.  She was super sweet and easy to work with and the turnaround time was really quick.  She requested about 8 different measurements from me.   She sent over a picture diagram of what measurements to take. It couldn't have fit more perfect.  I was so excited to wear and had to wait almost two whole months until I took my vacation and the weather was warm enough.  Yes I have had this for almost two months!  My number one rule is never wait to the last minute to plan your looks for an upcoming event.   

Note:  This is a full custom job.  From the length of the breast cups to the length of the skirt.  You will have to provide 8 - 10  different measurements.  You may want to have a friend help you.  These pieces have NO stretch or give.  The measurement you put down is what you will get.  If you plan on wearing a bra (I am not), then take your bust related measurements with the bra on.  You can also decide on whether to have the back closed  (see instagram picture below).  My back was closed.  I actually used this top as a swimwear top while in Miami.  It was warm, but that water was freezing.  I had to plans to put more than my toes in.  


Update* This is an older post and the black and white look is gone, but find a similar look here

Outfit:  Twinsey - Khatu Etsy, Pants - Macys, Skirt - Nordstrom, Blazer - Macys Similar, Shoe 1 - Payless, Shoe 2 - Guess (similar), Shoe 3 - Jeffery Campbell (similar), Bun - Asos, Earrings - Roman Luxe

Keep up with what new looks from I am Khatu via Instagram


36 comments

  1. OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl this came out perfect! I love the entire outfit, and the Green skirt remix. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How gorgeous are the pieces and you in them?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous.. each and every look. Love your style and confidence. Always inspired by your looks. Will def be recreating a few of these myself :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how fearless you are. Gorgeous outfit. The print is very similar to my new swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your style! i wish i had your confidence!!! you look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just elegant. That is all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! May I ask what size you purchased the Macy's pants in? They look great on you! Thinking about getting a pair...did you have to get them altered at the waist?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a size 24, but they have a lot of give. I had them taken in, so I wish I would have gotten them in a 22

      Delete
  9. See this is why I am can't with you LOL!!! ABSOLUTELY A-FREAKING-MAZING!! I love every piece and the way you styled it with the different looks all I can say is....

    ** BOW DOWN B$&*^**

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am seriously dying right now. WOW! That blazer , that dress STUNNING:)

    www.fatinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
    Did u recently purchase those white sandals from payless?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fricken fabulous!!! winning all the way

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blown away by this! You look great! I especialy love the pic with the black/white blazer, it works so well with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl im digging this look! U exude confidence. Luv ur blog!!!

    adashofcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've out did yourself here love it all hun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for this photoshoot! INSPIRATION!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful together an remixed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything, I LOVE EVERYTHING! I was showing your IG to a friend at work and he said, "oh wow, she's really confident." I said, "Wouldn't you be too if you were as hot as her?" He nodded and agreed! I need to get out of my fashion shell! Nothing is worse than being predictable LOL People always say, "that's so you Nichole." lol Yikes! Loving you for my fashion inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank u and girl ur fab in ur own rite!!!! Well ill say i loved ur engagement photos so adorable!!!!!!! But you know I have my classic Chastity looks but from time to time I like to bust out and push my own limits. You don't have to do it all the time but bust out from time to time its so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. AAAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAAAAZIIIINNNGGG! I love the top and the print in general! i will have to check it out!
    cookieschaosncestlavie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely... i wonder how it would look on me

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so utterly amazing! A GORGEOUS outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a straight sized gal who follows several fashion blogs. Yours is my absolute fav!!! You have mad style!!! Love it! Love the outfit! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a straight sized gal who follows several fashion blogs. Yours is my absolute fav!!! You have mad style!!! Love it! Love the outfit! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Megusta las mujeres asi piernonas con falda asi sexi

    ReplyDelete